Translate

duminică, 23 martie 2014

Inspiring Generation Episode 19 - Playful Noonas' Favorite Scenes

After the attack of innocent people at Bangsamtong street in episode 18, both Jung Tae and Jung Jae Hwa are enraged at the blatant viciousness of the massacre and Hwangbang becomes their immediate suspects. They both want to take Hwangbang down, but unfortunately, are pitted against each other, Jae Hwa being backed by Aoki/IGH by blackmail and bribery and Jung Tae being backed by Hwangbang through threats. Jung Tae pleads with his hyungnim to join forces and fight Hwangbang together, trying to avoid a fight against his friend, but Jae Hwa knows that they simply do not have enough forces to do so.

Episode 19 also brings Denkai to Shanghai where he will exert his power and plots for the takeover of Shanghai, starting with Bangsamtong.

So here are some of our favorite scenes from this episode.


GG's Favorite Scene 1: Wow Gaya has some guts!!! When Denkai questions everyone about the activities in Shanghai and why Gaya hadn't taken over Bangsamtong, instead of making up excuses (which I don't think she would have done anyway), she just owns up to the fact that she was too distracted with her feelings for Jung Tae to do the things she needed to do. (Well, it's more like she was busy saving Jung Tae, but we'll save that for another day.) She really challenges Denkai and even lets him know that she knows the cause of her mother's death, the only reason being that she was in love with a Joseon man. So now, it appears Gaya is in the same situation and what will grandpa do about it? Will he order her death just like he did with Ryoko? The scene was very powerful and intense and really displays the dynamics of relationships among Denkai, Aoki, Gaya and Shinichi. Even though Denkai has threatened Gaya with death many times, he is unable to follow through with it...maybe because he has already lost her mother and is now trying to somehow minimize that guilt through Gaya. Aoki is clearly the one Denkai trusts and regards highly because he was able to calm Denkai as well as give him the idea of just demoting Gaya for the time being instead of killing her. Shinichi, who was once a trusted "sword" of Ill Gook Hwae, has clearly disappointed Denkai but his life is saved by Aoki with a slash to the shoulder. And more importantly, we also see that Gaya does care deeply for Shinichi as her cool exterior is broken when Shinichi gets hurt. It's going to be very interesting to see what will happen to both Gaya and Shinichi now that they've become the black sheep of Ill Gook Hwae.


MSKHJ's Favorite Scene 1: My first favorite scene of this episode was the one where Jung Tae meets Ok Ryeon at his "father's" house and then has a brief chat with Do Ggoo. Jung Tae very manly asks him to take care of Ok Ryeon and Do Ggoo reminds him that now Ok Ryeon is his singer (so Hwangbang's property)... Jung Tae doesn't like his cheeky attitude and while Do Goo is bragging about how he's learning Kung Fu, he just punched him in his stomach! LOL All I could think when he did that was "Do Ggoo, it serves you right and don't mess with my man!!!!" LOL It was fun to watch how Jung Tae didn't express anything while having the small chat with him and then in less than a second Do Ggoo was hurting!!! LOL He may not express his feelings openly but Jung Tae certainly finds ways to make others aware of them! ^^




JMMB's Favorite Scene1:  I chose this scene as my favorite because of the huge revelation that Aka told Jung Tae but I don't think Jung Tae caught on to what Aka said to him.  LOL!  Aka told Jung Tae that he was curious about the person who "Gaya held in her heart"!  I was expecting Jung Tae to be shocked and demand to know what Aka meant by that.  But. . . nada. No reaction. Zilt! I was like "Juuuung Taaaaae. . .Aka just told you that Gaya loved you and you have nothing to say?"  (picture my whiny voice)   I was a bit disappointed.  I don't know if the writer didn't realize that this is the first time someone mentioned this information to him.  Maybe the writer thought Jung Tae already knew that Gaya loved him or the writer don't want Jung Tae to care about it.  This had me thinking . . .back in episode 8, Leader Mo came to a realization that Gaya loved Jung Tae after she had saved him by losing the duel.  Why is it that Leader Mo never told Jung Tae about it?  This would have been very useful information for Jung Tae and it would have been to his advantage to know that Gaya isn't really that loyal to Il Gook Hwae.  I think part of the problems lies with the fact that the first half of this drama was written by a different writer and what he found to be important dialogues or key scenes are not important to the new writer or the new writer just don't grasp the subtle nuances of those dialogues and scenes.  Similar to the scene where Gaya reveals to Shinichi that she knew that her mother was killed by him.  Such an epic moment but the writer reduced it to the point where if you didn't pay attention, you would have missed it.  I cannot express how disappointed I am about it because I waited 18 episodes for it be revealed and my epic moment was reduced to one short insignificant sentence.  I think the writer hates Gaya. . .really.  I'm beginning to suspect that he hates Gaya and Jung Tae and is in love with Leader Seol!!


GG's Favorite Scene 2:  For the sake of protecting the people of Bangsamton, it's obvious that Jung Jae Hwa has had to do underhanded things, borrow money from all sides and even be controlled by those he detests. His conversation with the doctor really shows his vulnerability as well as his true ambition. I think in a way, he's been motivated by Jung Tae whose actions are always straightforward even if they are rash most of the time. I really like this poignant moment between Jae Hwa and the doctor, she's the only person who knows him well and to whom he can show his true self. I do have a problem with the doctor though - why does she not support him in this endeavor when she knows that all he wants is to protect Bangsamtong and it is also where he belongs since he grew up there? If he loses the fight to Jung Tae, he literally loses everything. I really like Jung Jae Hwa so I hope he has a happy ending, and I wouldn't mind if he doesn't end up with Doc since she clearly isn't supportive or understanding!




JMMB's Favorite Scene1:  I chose this scene as my favorite because of the huge revelation that Aka told Jung Tae but I don't think Jung Tae caught on to what Aka said to him.  LOL!  Aka told Jung Tae that he was curious about the person who "Gaya held in her heart"!  I was expecting Jung Tae to be shocked and demand to know what Aka meant by that.  But. . . nada. No reaction. Zilt! I was like "Juuuung Taaaaae. . .Aka just told you that Gaya loved you and you have nothing to say?"  (picture my whiny voice)   I was a bit disappointed.  I don't know if the writer didn't realize that this is the first time someone mentioned this information to him.  Maybe the writer thought Jung Tae already knew that Gaya loved him or the writer don't want Jung Tae to care about it.  This had me thinking . . .back in episode 8, Leader Mo came to a realization that Gaya loved Jung Tae after she had saved him by losing the duel.  Why is it that Leader Mo never told Jung Tae about it?  This would have been very useful information for Jung Tae and it would have been to his advantage to know that Gaya isn't really that loyal to Il Gook Hwae.  I think part of the problems lies with the fact that the first half of this drama was written by a different writer and what he found to be important dialogues or key scenes are not important to the new writer or the new writer just don't grasp the subtle nuances of those dialogues and scenes.  Similar to the scene where Gaya reveals to Shinichi that she knew that her mother was killed by him.  Such an epic moment but the writer reduced it to the point where if you didn't pay attention, you would have missed it.  I cannot express how disappointed I am about it because I waited 18 episodes for it be revealed and my epic moment was reduced to one short insignificant sentence.  I think the writer hates Gaya. . .really.  I'm beginning to suspect that he hates Gaya and Jung Tae and is in love with Leader Seol!!


GG's Favorite Scene 2:  For the sake of protecting the people of Bangsamton, it's obvious that Jung Jae Hwa has had to do underhanded things, borrow money from all sides and even be controlled by those he detests. His conversation with the doctor really shows his vulnerability as well as his true ambition. I think in a way, he's been motivated by Jung Tae whose actions are always straightforward even if they are rash most of the time. I really like this poignant moment between Jae Hwa and the doctor, she's the only person who knows him well and to whom he can show his true self. I do have a problem with the doctor though - why does she not support him in this endeavor when she knows that all he wants is to protect Bangsamtong and it is also where he belongs since he grew up there? If he loses the fight to Jung Tae, he literally loses everything. I really like Jung Jae Hwa so I hope he has a happy ending, and I wouldn't mind if he doesn't end up with Doc since she clearly isn't supportive or understanding!


MSKHJ's Favorite Scene 2: Jung Tae finally show's his rage when Leader Mo brought to the restaurant/healing house/hospital the two killers hired by Hwangbang to carry out the massacre in Bangsamtong. I thought Jung Tae's eyes were gonna pop out!!!! His gaze was so intense!!!! I liked though his rushed reaction! I think that any of us would have reacted that way. However, Leader Mo seems to counterbalance Jung Tae's rushed movements most of the time and put some sense in him. He definitely knows Jung Tae's character and he complements him in that way. Also I feel, he's an excellent mentor for Jung Tae to learn from. He's cold and shrewd, whereas Jung Tae is usually the opposite. Being with Leader Mo and Jung Jae Hwa I think has helped him in maturing a bit more and start thinking and analyzing the situations better.



gifs credits: http://blog.naver.com/magiccandy2/140208942025

JMMB's Favorite Scene 2:  This scene was so sexy and romantic. Well not exactly.  The setting and the situation Gaya was in wasn't sexy nor romantic but Aoki telling Gaya that he wants her!  OMO! HOT, SEXY, YUM!   He was so sexy saying it!  This is the type of scene I wanted Jung Tae to have with either Ok-Ryeon or Gaya. . .as a matter of fact, anyone! I wanted this for Jung Tae and Aoki stole this moment from him! Ugggggh!  The confession he had with Ok-Ryeon was so muted and uneventful.  Nothing romantic or remotely sexy about it.  This scene is the passion I was waiting for.  It may not have been the right moment, typical of what you would expect as a romantic scene, but if this is all the hot romance I'm getting. . .I'll take it!  My ship for Gaya and Aoki is so strong right now!  Let it happen writer!  Please. . .have them kiss at least once! Please. . .and I promise I'll forgive everything else!


Thank you for stopping by our blog once again!  Two more weeks to go and something big will happen next week!  We're sure of it!  What were your favorite scenes in episode 19?  Was it similar to ours?  Let us know what you think by commenting below.  We would love to hear from you!

cr:omokhj

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu