Translate

duminică, 23 februarie 2014

Kim Hyun Joong Inspiring Generation Episode 12 Favorite Scenes! Check it out!


MSKHJ: I'm liking Jung Jae Hwa but I really don't wanna get attached to the guy because I see his death coming... T.T He's a smart guy and also funny. I love his English phrases just out of the blue!!! I think that somehow he's gonna help Jung Tae to gain the position his father had and fight both Hwangbang and Il Gook Hwae.



MSKHJ: I'm so happy that he finally could send his father in peace. This guy really needs a break from all the sadness and bad things that happened to him. When he started crying I was really refraining myself from doing so too... Hyun Joong was so convincing!!!!! T.T

MSKHJ's Favorite Scene 2: So So wonders why she's not the chosen one by Jung Tae. I found these two quite amusing when they are together. To me they really look like siblings. Their interactions are in most cases funny and when needed, serious. In this case, So So's reaction when she realized Jung Tae liked Ok Ryeon was very funny. "What do I lack?", she was asking herself!!! LOL I really think Jung Tae will see her much more like a sister so it's gonna make it difficult for her to get some other feelings besides the ones of an older brother for a sister. Not to forget how bad Shin Jung Tae is showing his feelings and so on... So, So-So keep on trying if you want but I'm afraid there's not much you can do about it...! LOL


Click Here

Credits Screen Caps: GG, MSKHJ
Credit gifs:  JMMB

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu