Translate

luni, 31 martie 2014

Joo Da Young's interview mentioned Hyun Joong and Inspiring Generation (starts 16:51 onwards)

PJ: You played Dekuchi Gaya in the drama
JDY: Yes
PJ: How was it?
JDY: As it's my first time acting such character, I felt burdened. Because Gaya is a character of fatal charm, I don't know if I can act well. Actually the pressure is huge, but the writer and director, also Dong Yeon and Soo Hyang helped me a lot thus filming was rather smooth.
PJ: I knew that you have to dress as a man in the drama, it's interesting. How does it feel to dress as a man?
JDY: At the beginning it was awkward, hair also all pinned up, looked like a boy. I was quite worried and I was the only one that doesn't put on make-up, other actors all had make-up, I was worried audience will switch off the TV once they see me, and say why did I go on TV with no make-up...was so worried.
PJ: But you actually has a fresh look
JDY: Yes, else also won't have chance to act too
PJ: Any incidents happened during the filming of Inspiring Generation?
JDY: Yes, many things happened. The atmosphere at the film set is really good and also many funny things happened. At the train station, there's a very sad but beautiful scene. But everyone was laughing throughout the filming. I was holding a sword, the instructor said there's certain angle to pull out a sword so he taught me on the spot. But I have to remember the facial expression and to remember the angle to pull the sword, thus didn't notice Dong Yeon who was standing in front. When I was waving the sword I hit Dong Yeon's head instead of his shoulder. It's not exaggeration, Dong Yeon's head immediately had a swell. Everyone was laughing but I really felt apologetic to him. Dong Yeon also felt very painful.
PJ: How was it acting with Dong Yeon?
JDY: It's my first time acting with young actors so I also felt very pressurized. I'm also very shy with strangers, don't know how to get close to people. But Dong Yeon approached me first. Met up a few times before the filming began too, filming was also very good.
PJ: The main actors in the show, Kim Hyun Joong, how did you feel seeing him in person?
JDY: His face is very small, the female actresses may feel burdened too. We met once during the script reading, Hyun Joong and Soo Hyang also bought snacks to the film site. We also met at the film set during the snack time. I also realised that Hyun Joong is also very shy with strangers.
PJ: Inspiring Generation's cast are very shy with strangers?
JDY: Soo Hyang and Se Yeon are not like that. Only me and Hyun Joong are shy with strangers.
PJ: Felt happy filming together?
JDY: I felt honoured.
(rest skipped)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu