Translate

sâmbătă, 10 ianuarie 2015

[Photos/Video/Tweet]10012015 Hyun Joong @ Inspiring Generation even in Yokohama











Permalink imagine încorporat
Permalink imagine încorporat
【During the talk session of IG event】
HJ: The pics of "Still" was taken by my manager. He's good at taking pics. I had a thought that I want to make this album with my close people. It's just a hobby for my manager to take pics, but I was sure that he must take great photos of me.
【During the talk session of IG event②】
HJ : It may be a sensitive talk, I had a thought that this album might be the last before my military service. so If I filmed the music video, I wanted to burn the studio set. we tried to burn it once, but it was too hot. so I felt like all of my body was burned. and it was burned than I thought. so we had to call fire engine.
cr: @chocolatdaleKHJ
















Permalink imagine încorporat




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IP6lswGNJU&feature=youtu.be

https://vine.co/v/OpQD9KwU1zX


[1.10.2014] Inspiring Generation event Updates
1) Photos are printed on the spot and given to fans. 
cr: @loving_khj 
2) if figure out carefully then u will find there aint 2 months that he said..haha his math is taught by PE teacher.lol!!!
3) HJ:it may be my last album of enlisting so I hoped to burn like fire,but at last it's hot then called fire engine..haha
4) wow the cover of new album were taken by manager!!daebak
5) HJ:did you all listened to the album?
fans:it hasn't been realised!could you sing it?
HJ:No,because Global Company wasnt the host today.
cr: @aaron9999KHJ via @Shawnkey0606

HJ said: "recently in Japan cold, the flu is also very popular...
HJ said in Japanese: "be careful of influenza!"


Hyun Joong said he would stay in Japan for 2 months.
cr: @loving_khj 
 HJ: "U can hear new songs with band like Bingo in Japan concerts
cr: @chikiyumi via @4everhyun 
 HJ said: "the following Japan tour is the first activity in my 30s. The time till our next meeting maybe longer"
cr: @wangziqi via @chocolatdaleKH

 It should be the first Tour of 30 yrs old according to Korea age,he's prepared many things for long time no see in the future.
 HJ said:"hmmm you guys seemed to like my long hair especially curls^^hahha"
 HJ said: "I will stay here for a month maybe can meet u all in the street by accident."
cr: aaron9999KHJ via @Shawnkey0606 
 HJ's Inspiring Generation Event - handshake over. HJ talking now
HJ's Inspiring Generation Event - Event ended








Permalink imagine încorporat
Permalink imagine încorporat


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu