Translate

marți, 24 decembrie 2013

An interview of Kim Hyun Joong titled "Do You Know Me?"

Reporter (R): You seem to have been showing a more masculine side of you like today for sometime now.
KHJ: I wanted to be more "manly" before and thought that I was manly at that time. But, come to think of it, it was more like a child trying to emulate manliness. Now I don't necessarily do that anymore. Time passes and you naturally become a man. That's what crosses my mind nowadays. 


R: You turn 29 in the year 2014. Is it already the time to talk about passing of time?
KHJ: My friends all had that manly look at age 24. I am rather a little late since I have a baby face (laugh).


R: I see that the role you took for this upcoming drama has that masculine character.
KHJ: I don't particularly try to perform my role in a manly way anymore. My tone of voice is lower which makes my lines show masculinity. I don't force acting but perform the role as is which ends up broadening my range of emotions. As I age there are more parts that I can express. Overall, all is good in many ways now. What's inside of me became more diverse, and it's nice to take it out one at a time.

R: Then what do you take out most often this time?
KHJ: This project/drama will become something that will unravel things I've felt and experienced. Memories about the fights, misunderstandings, conflicts with friends will be unraveled here. If I "pretend" it will become more awkward.

R: How is it working with the actresses?
KHJ: I don't know about Jin Sae-Yeon for I haven't done anything with her yet. I like Soo-hyang because she's easygoing. She is not that feminine and straightforward.

R: Your fans in China would be happy when you get there.
KHJ: Would they? Haha By the way, I'm planning on being more active in regards to my Weibo (a chinese SNS). My agency asked to post more photos to generate more followers. Haha 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu