Translate

joi, 19 decembrie 2013

[Article] INSPIRING MAN...Kim Hyun Joong…

1455090_1442747275944855_1762017199_n
By: LazerKim        For the first time, I have seen Kim Hyun Joong’s photo for his upcoming drama series Inspiring Generation, the first thing that popped into my mind was this question, “My God what have they done to your handsome face??” I can’t help laugh at my thoughts while talking to Hyun Joong’s photo saying, “kiddo, no matter how much you change your image, your eyes still reveals that angel in your heart!”
I have been silent for months while I browse the internet from time to time about Hyun Joong’s latest development on filming his upcoming drama by just simply browsing his new image. I don’t want to get excited, I just stay put and wait patiently until this drama will be aired. What can I say? I think this drama is challenging for Hyun Joong and this is what he had been waiting for, to play a very different role from his previous dramas. This time I think he made his wish very clear. No more rich flower boy image, but simply a man in action.
As I briefly read the plot of Inspiring Generation, the setting is in 1930′s generation as Hyun Joong shall be playing the lead role Shin Jung Tae who assists Korean nationals in their independence fight against Japanese invaders. I read some news saying  ”The drama is set in Shanghai, China and will have a unique feel due to overseas filming locations.” (news source:  http://www.kpopstarz.com)
I would personally say, this drama have a unique feel because Kim Hyun Joong is in this drama! And we all know very well that we, his fans have been so dead eager in looking forward to watch Hyun Joong again as an actor and at last our wishes will soon be granted. Well, January 15, 2014 is just around the corner, as Inspiring Generation is set to be aired next month under KBS2 TV station! What more can I say? We shall support this drama all the way!
1472976_1442448362641413_924177615_n
DIRTY LOOKING YET SEXY!
Seeing from this photo of Hyun Joong above, I remember in one of Hyun Joong’s TV  talk show appearance Night After Night in 2011 as he was promoting his first solo album Breakdown, Hyun Joong was saying he was a bit conscious of his scar on his face. And seeing from one of the good actors who has the same scar who looks handsome and sexy with it, Hyun Joong said “ah it’s alright to have the scar on my face!!”
Well, he’s right! Seeing those scars on his face from Inspiring Generation, he even looks sexier than that particular actor he was pertaining to back in 2011! Lately as I was browsing the internet, I noticed that many of Hyun Joong’s fans still post his photos from Boys Over Flower. Other than the fact that people will never forget Kim Hyun Joong’s role from BOF as Yoon Ji Hoo in his first drama, there are new fans from the other parts of the world who have watched BOF as the drama is still being aired in their respective countries and still gaining new international fans.
Well, I was ones like them too, that after watching Hyun Joong at BOF, the next person I have seen was Kim Hyun Joong in black leather suit  dancing Breakdown that I hardly recognized but immediately fell for him! What more seeing Kim Hyun Joong in those scars after watching BOF!! This again is a total transformation, which is one of Hyun Joong’s unique ability that he can easily transform his image in his natural easy way.
This time you’re meeting a totally different person again in the image of Shin Jung Tae, whom in my impression is a gangster, so expect Hyun Joong to be in some kinda serious type of guy who’s just in for a fight! He carries the personality of the character he’s portraying on and off cam, so watch out if he seldom smile, you’re meeting Shin Jung Tae! But I must admit, for me, he truly looks sexy on those scars!
i02A5kO
INSPIRING CASTS
Upon seeing this photos above who are the co-actors of Kim Hyun Joong for this drama, I got this certain impression that Hyun Joong shall be surrounded by some veteran actors from the K-dramas. Pardon me for saying that I barely know their names except for Kim Jae Wook who will portray as Shin Jung Tae’s best friend and rival, and Jung Ho Bin whom Hyun Joong worked with BOF. I have watched the other supporting actors in other K-dramas and I think they are good actors too.
Many young actors do aspire to work with older or veteran actors because it is also from their co-actors that they do learn and enhance their acting ability and Hyun Joong is one of those young actors who have high regard to his senior artists. He is not the type of actor who could be arrogant and pretend to know everything. On the contrary he embraces his weak points and doesn’t mind being guided where he can learn. He may be stubborn about being workaholic yes, simply because he loves taking challenges.
I read from somewhere that some fans may be worried about script and execution for this drama, saying something like this drama may be a hit or miss! There are many factors that a drama may be successful or not, of course doing a drama production takes a strong team work in making the drama effective to its viewers. In my opinion, for me the plot of the drama and how the sequence of the story being edited is important. Dramas with lesser dragging scenes, and unexpected twists in the story are the ones that attracts my attention, specially in watching Korean dramas which I’m very fond of.
Well I’m speaking in general, I really don’t care whether any drama gain rating in S.Korea or not, for as long I’m entertained then nothing else matter! All I know is that many Hyun Joong fans in every part of the world has been eagerly anticipating to meet Hyun Joong as an actor, and I’m one of those millions of fans! I have waited for so long to be able to watch Hyun Joong again as an actor so I wouldn’t let this chance to go by without watching it!
1524897_538292399600156_1759148781_n
INSPIRING DEDICATION
Kim Hyun Joong working for 18 hours in filming Inspiring Generation! Oh no not again! But that’s how Korean drama production goes, I think this is nothing new. What can we do we all wanted this drama and Hyun Joong would do anything to give his fan’s wishes, aside from the fact that he’s also waiting for this chance to go back on small screen as an actor. I have also read that some fans waited for Hyun Joong for 16 hours out in the cold waiting for him while filming! Of course Hyun Joong is happy seeing his fan’s support but I don’t think he’s happy to know they have been out in the cold for 16 hours!
Hyun Joong took off for Shanghai China at 11:45 PM boarding flight KE897 tonight while I’m writing this article to shoot for this drama. Oh lucky Chinese fans again, they will be able to see Hyun Joong while filming I guess!! As we all know his Chinese fans has been very supportive to him and I’m sure he’ll be well taken care of.
The ball had started to roll, let’s remain positive for this drama, let’s pray for its success and safety for Hyun Joong while filming. This is an action drama which Hyun Joong loves the challenge. I sincerely hope our nightmares from City Conquest has long been gone and I pray this is the light from the end of the tunnel to start the year 2014 for Kim Hyun Joong as an actor.
All I wanted for Hyun Joong is for him to be happy while filming this drama and for us fans to support whatever project he has specially his come back drama after three long years of waiting. We fans never gave up despite of some set backs from the past drama project, but we still waited for his drama project to come out. I’m proud being a huge fan of Kim Hyun Joong.
999769_491372607625469_605726027_n
CUTE FOOT PRINT!
After seeing Hyun Joong’s tough image on Inspiring Generation, I saw this picture above and I can’t help but laugh at Hyun Joong cute feet!! He’s really so candid that I’m sure he knows he’s being surrounded by his fans upon getting to his car!! But who cares, Hyun Joong was just being so naturally cute!! And oh thanks so much for posting this picture that really made my day!! I just miss Hyun Joong’s candidness even in so simple funny unexpected gestures such as this!!
This is another thing I like about Kim Hyun Joong, he is already a big star but good or bad he will never pretend to be someone he’s not, just to give you a good impression about himself. He’ll simply be himself for what he really is as a person. I wouldn’t say what you see is what you get, because as we see him in person within a crowd of celebrities, Hyun Joong’s can outshine others who seem to be untouchable, but on the contrary he’s so easy to reach out for and that’s a fact.
Do you remember when he did Gwiyomi’s video clip in one of his concerts? He said he can never do that video recording if he’s sober!! Meaning he had a few drink before he was able to play kid on that recording!! I really laughed at that, I just love his candid honesty. Just like what you see in this picture above!
1526337_781632385196484_2070217977_n
MISSING IN ACTION!
To my dear readers, first of all I would like to thank those who have not forgotten my birthday in October, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It’s cold December again the same month two years ago when I first wrote my first article in 2011. I’m still here and is still consistently a huge fan of Kim Hyun Joong, the man who had showered me with a lot of inspiration at work, on my daily living and in writing articles all about Kim Hyun Joong.
The year 2013 is about to end again yet Hyun Joong continued his chain of success every each year since he started to be a solo artist, while we consistently followed his journey to the top. In the previous years, it has been his music that we look forward to during this season as we have always wish to bring his music to the top and he was able to achieve.
This time we look forward to an actor with the same wish for Hyun Joong’s success on his come back drama project. We fans can make that wish come true again through our sincere support for this project as I truly believe that his fans from every corners of the world has been eagerly anticipating to see him as an actor.
Before I wrap up, allow me to greet everyone a “MERRY CHRISTMAS”! in advance! I miss everyone here and how I wish to spend Christmas Eve this year with you again, same as I did in the previous two Christmas Eves and share some thoughts about Kim Hyun Joong.
I miss this guy so much, this man who have been inspiring my daily life to bring out the best in me whatever I do is still the same man whom I will always follow, My Inspiring Man!                                                 
1511613_538292219600174_676162385_o

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu