Translate

miercuri, 29 ianuarie 2014

SJT’s heartfelt, very touching scene of Epi 5.

SJT: Our mother left us when Chung-ah was only 6 years old. We got nothing to eat so I brought Chung-ah to live in an inn with a grandmother at Dandong. I’ve been there once with my father. Hoping she could eat something well…but Chung-ah was looking for me. Miles away from Dandong to Shinuiju, looking as if a beggar with eyes swollen from crying, Chung-ah gave me three candies and said ‘I can eat candies and whatever I want as much as I like now, so don’t worry about me. But please do not leave me alone. I have to return to the inn now’

But I was a bastard back then. I sold my sister to the inn for 10 cents(?) and I was able to eat rice and meat myself. I felt like I wasn’t even a human for doing this.

So from that day onwards, I swore even if I die suffocating I would still protect Chung-ah. I don’t know how people are supposed to be but I know I don’t want to be a bastard who will sell my sister just to live better, not a bastard who will leave my parents. Even if I’m suffocating I will not leave my family members who share the same blood as me.

But now what? I’ve lost Chung-ah. This bastard Shin Jung-tae have lost Chung-ah. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O8ggaEI1I#t=53

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu