Translate

sâmbătă, 28 iunie 2014

[Fan Account] 2014 Kim Hyun Joong World Tour in Seoul talk trans


HJ: This time MV shooting really saved a lot of money, company must be very happy, you all must be very happy right. 
Fans shouting: Must not have woman (inside MV)!!
HJ: What to do? This time I picked slim and beautiful woman to film, haha.

HJ: I knew it very clearly, all along my music are just very normal, the public can't really take it and don't quite like it, did you all feel the same too?
Fans: No!
HJ: This time for the Korean album (July new album) been thinking a lot how to make music that public will like and music that will be well-remembered.

HJ: I will say 'Thank you for the effort' to everyone, and all of you will say 'Thank you for the effort', got it? (after some thought) Those who didn't say anything down there are Chinese fans and Japanese fans right? You all can't understand what I say, what should I do?

HJ: Unknowingly the concert is coming to an end...
Fans: No! We won't leave tonight!
HJ: What? You don't want to go home? (after some thought) Then you just stay here, I'll go home first (act cute)
Fans: No no!
HJ: Stop messing around, I still have to go to China for business tomorrow.

HJ saw fans shouting to ask him to strip again, he waved his hand: How can this do, my body is so precious, strip once will do!
by 无敌3宝 + trans by kelemama
cr:@501wangja

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu