Translate

vineri, 1 august 2014

[Fan Account] KHJ’s Phantasm World Tour in Yokohama:






"When HJ realised something weird with the fan cheer...‘Ah I’m not introducing my girlfriend, she’s my sister-in-law!’

And when everyone was looking at the big screen showing his sister-in-law, he said..’Alright! Stop looking at that person and look at me now. You came here for me, right?


During Please, everyone was as if waiting for the ‘moment’ but because the ‘moment’ didn’t happen, the performance ended. HJ noticed the ‘awkward’ atmosphere (at least he realised the expressions of fans sitting nearer to the stage) and asked..’Why is the atmosphere different today? As if you didn’t see something you’re supposed to see?’

He laughed teasingly and added, ‘Since there was a lot of underage fans yesterday, so I thought not to perform that again’ ㅋㅋ
Next he moved on to the next performance, Like Before.
During the performance, he held his shirt and began to flip the shirt up along the rhythm. (like the one in TONIGHT Premium showcase)
Fans were expecting him to flip his clothes halfway til his chest but he stripped all the way up like the way he did during Please!!!
Fans heated up once again and cheered so loudly! (maybe also because the female dancer was sitting in front of him~~) And yes, HJ was indulged in the performance that his facial expression was also very sexy!!!
After the performance ended, HJ teasingly asked again ‘Why is the atmosphere different today? When I stripped together with the male dancers, everyone liked it but it seemed like you don’t like me stripping with(?) female dancers?’ Fans went wild again agreeing to what he said.
And he said ‘I will do it alone next time, alright?’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


At the end of the concert, HJ thanked the fans..
‘I don’t know when will I be standing at this stage again in Yokohama Arena, but I will always remember to work my best to show fans with better songs and acting skills and I hope fans will continue to give me your best support! It was really awesome today!! Thank you!!’
We would like to thank you for showing us your very best too, Hyun Joong!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu