Translate

marți, 22 aprilie 2014

KHJ on STARAZ Magazine [part 1]

Q: Do you yourself feel your acting has improved a lot?
HJ: Hmm, I've done my best (laugh). During the filming I completely lived as Shin Jung Tae. Every time we shoot I used about 100% of all my power. After pouring everything like that, I don’t have any regret left. 

I used to believe that if (my acting) could not get acknowledged here as well, then I really don't have what it takes / not qualified (to be an actor). But because I received many compliments I'm very thankful, and in the other hand I also become apprehensive.

[Q: Among the dramas you've done all this time, your acting got positive reviews the most in this drama.]
HJ: As time passes, of course I will get better (laugh). What's important is that I'm not satisfied right here, I want to show another appearance that can outdo Shin Jung Tae; I will show something that will surpass Shin Jung Tae. Acting is an art, and there is no limit to art.
 @AlienPrinceKHJ 

RO:Q: Crezi ca actoria ta s-a imbunatatit mult?
KHJ: Hmm, am dat tot ce am putut (rade). In timpul filmarilor am trait ca Shin Jung Tae.De fiecare data cand filmam imi foloseamn 100% din putere, asa ca nu am nici un regret. A fost o perioada de timp cand credeam ca daca actoria mea nu se imbunatateste aici( referire la Inspiring Generation) atunci nu am ce imi trebuie/nu sunt calificat sa fiu un actor, dar fiindca am primit multe complimente sunt multumit. Pe de alta parte am devenit si mai receptiv.
Q: Dintre toate dramele in care ai jucat pana acum, in aceasta ai primit cele mai multe critici pozitive.
KHJ: Ce e cel mai important e ca nu sunt multumit doar cu atat. Vreau sa arat ceva ce il v-a depasii pe Shin Jung Tae. 
Actoria e o arta, deci nu e are limita

@KIMHYUNJOONGROMANIA

 cr: @DSCS-KHJ

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu