Translate

sâmbătă, 19 aprilie 2014

The difference between being an actor and a singer for KHJ

HJ: "A singer will get feedbacks (on his performance) immediately on the stage. For that short time, I worked hard for a long time repeating the same movements. But an actor will belatedly receive feedbacks for his own acting. I think that's the difference, and both of them have different sensations of joy. 
A singer can do self-evaluation at that instant, but an actor has to wait for a bit more time until the feedbacks came back to do self-evaluation. During that waiting time I feel worried and I feel my heart racing."

KHJ also explained the plans for his activities as a musician.
"I plan to go for a a world tour starting with Korea in June. It's not confirmed yet but it seems like I'll visit quite a lot of places. A new album also could come out before that, I think it'll be by the World Cup. With not much time left, I'll give my all for the album.
I want to enjoy the upcoming World Cup with chicken and beer. Actually I'm a really big fan of soccer. So this for album also, I'm considering to have it match the World Cup a bit. I want to do a music that makes people able to gather, have fun & feel good as they listen to it, even after it leaves the album chart rankings."
credit translation: @AlienPrinceKHJ 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu