Translate

marți, 22 aprilie 2014

KHJ on STARAZ Magazine [part 3]

Q: Next year you’ll already turn 30. How do you imagine a KHJ in his 30s?
HJ: Next year seems like I’ll go to the army. When I return, as an actor I want to challenge new acting that I can’t do during those time, and also as a singer I want to do ‘my own music’. I want to do band activities.
When I’m in my 30s my main job would be an actor, but my secondary job would be a singer. At that time I’m not going to do a popular music, but I want to try the music that I really want to do.

[Q: When does Kim Hyun Joong’s “Inspiring Era” take place?]
HJ: I think ever since I was born, my “Inspiring Era” has started. I don’t regret the things that have passed, I’m going to live each and every day happily. A person is born for him to try to be happy. Therefore I tend to give a generous score for myself. My ‘Inspiring Era’ from when I was born will continue until the day I die.

photo cr: @DSCS-KHJ
credit translation: @AlienPrinceKHJ


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu