Translate

luni, 28 aprilie 2014

Tweet Updates~~KHJ interview Translation [2]

HJ: "I also have thoughts about acting in a movie. But I still don’t have eyes for movie scenario to know what's interesting or not. There are some scripts I'm reading. If there’s an opportunity, I also want to try filming a movie. I’m still lacking and have a lot to learn before I can be a lead character, so I want to learn step by step by acting as a small character first.”
About what role he wants to do, 
"If the scenario is good, I want to challenge it no matter how small the role is. The role I want to challenge in the future is a ‘humanly’ character. Like the drama 'Ruler of Your Own World', I want to act in a story about the lives of real people that are likely to be in the surroundings. It will be good if there is a drama that can tell a message about people who live realistically like an ordinary family."
cr: @AlienPrinceKHJ

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu