Translate

luni, 28 aprilie 2014

Tweet Updates~~KHJ interview Translation


Hyun Joong: Instead of saying “He’s cool," I’d be happy if people can be strengthened when they watch my acting. 
Do I want to become Superman? Haha.



Hyun Joong: When Jo Dal Hwan hyung (Poong Cha) left, I was sad. Previously I used to drink & talked about acting with him. Because hyung is filming a movie, he can only say hello through phone. But we sent text messages once a week. 
Not too long ago he texted me, "What are you doing? I'll be appearing in <Cool Kiz on the Block> episode 100 special"… (laugh). 
He seems like a really good person. He’s a very different person from me, but even though we’re different we seem to get along well.

(*'Cool Kiz on the Block' actually has only aired up to 50 ep so far.. lol)



Hyun Joong: There was one time I felt sorry to Ok Ryeon (Jin Se Yeon). In a kiss scene, Ok Ryeon was crying but I accidentally called ‘Gaya!’ by mistake. After hearing that, Ok Ryeon's tears stopped. I felt very sorry, so I sent a message to JSY. Ah, at that time it was my first time sending a message to her. I wrote it with formal speech, “I’m sorry. I ruined the emotional scene”… (laugh). 
Fortunately Se Yeon has a good personality, she has a pleasant/amiable personality that makes other people feel good. She’s a pretty and nice girl.
cr: @AlienPrinceKHJ

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu