Translate

luni, 15 septembrie 2014

[ENG/RO]Kim Hyun Joong releases official apology towards his ex-girlfriend



Today on September 15th, Kim Hyun Joong has posted an apology towards his ex-girlfriend on his official homepage.



He wrote:



'Hello. This is Kim Hyun Joong.

I'm really sorry that I have given a lot of mentally and physically hurt to the person I loved and believed for 2 years. I'm so ashamed of myself for doing something that a man should never do.

It is all my fault that this case occured, there is no reason to blame that person.

I apologize to her once again, and I would like to say sorry to her family and friends.

More than anything, I hope she accept my apology and forgive me.

In the wake of this occasion, I will work harder and live as a better and healthier person'

In particular, upon Kim Hyun Joong's apology, his ex-girfriend has decided to withdraw her complaint tomorrow on September 16th and the two will later enter a private settlement.

RO:

Astazi 15 Septembrie,Kim Hyun Joong a postat pe pagina lui personala scuzele fata de fosta iubita.
A scris:"Buna.Acesta este Kim Hyun Joong.
Imi pare foarte rau pt toata durerea fizica si psihica a persoanei pe care am iubit o si crezut o 2 ani.Sunt atat de rusinat de mine ca am facut ceva ce un barbat niciodata nu ar trebui sa faca.
Este numai vina mea pt ce s-a intamplat,nu este nici un motiv pt a invinui acea persoana.
Imi cer scuze inca odata ,si as vrea sa -mi cer scuze si familiei si prietenilor ei.
Mai mult ,sper ca sa-mi accepte scuzele si sa ma ierte.
Cu aceasta ocazie voi muncii mai mult si voi trai ca o persoana mai buna si mai sanatoasa."


Dupa aceste scuze,fosta lui iubita a decis sa-si retraga plangerea maine 16 Septembrie ,acestia stabilind o intelegere mai tarziu. 


Un comentariu: