Translate

joi, 4 septembrie 2014

The facts are clear...

"I do understand why many fans are frustrated, especially when it became clearer what this is all about after the investigation. As difficult as it may be to believe, the whole incident looks more and more like it's about a girl, who refused to go quietly.
The facts are clear...
There are photos of bruises but can't prove those came from KHJ, and this is not from me but from the police. Also, the texts that supposedly came from KHJ may well have been taken out of context (once again...here we go...no clear proof). Another issue I have is one of the medical reports, involving the rib fracture....and get this...without an x-ray!!! Oh, and I almost forgot....she went for the exam almost one month after the incident. There are so many things wrong here, but I'm just pointing out the ones that bother me the most.
Now I understand why the source from the police dept. said, "Everything seems ambiguous to be able to prove Kim Hyun Joong's assault allegation" and further stated "There is no proof other than a statement that Kim Hyun Joong is the one to assault Ms. A"
I know that we want KHJ to take action to exonerate himself immediately and restore his good name to show the world the truth.....if not for himself but for his family, friends, and fans. Believe me, I want it too!!! However, it is HIS choice to make. And knowing him, I have a bad feeling that he's gonna take everything upon himself and let it go. Why can't he be vindictive once in a while (a deep sigh)? So, I decided to respect his choice and stand by him, and believe that the higher power up there will do something about it. lol"
cr: Ashley @FotheloveofKHJ

Un comentariu:

  1. VOTE KIM HYUN JOONG VOTE
    9 th
    http://starwars.tf.co.kr/home?ontab=TOTAL&pos=969

    RăspundețiȘtergere